Gr8 Speech Inc., has been leading Parent Talks in different communities to help parents with questions about speech therapy issues in their own community.
Online Parent Talks
Gr8 Speech can organize webinars for groups of parents in topics such as:
- How to develop language skills in late talkers
- Executive functioning- tools for success
- Following your child lead- developing language skills in children with autism
- Strategies to improve oral and written expression
- Raising children in bilingual homes…which language to focus on
On-site Parent Talk
Gr8 Speech is available to present in person to communities and schools in South Florida. For other counties and states, please contact us for a quote. Topic covered include:
- Improving academic success for children with ADHD and executive functioning
- Late bloomers or developmental delay…when is waiting no longer an option
- Social skills workshops
- Parent workshops
Who can benefit from Parent Talk?
- Parents/guardians trying to understand whether their child/children needs speech intervention.
- Parent with children who have difficulty following directions.
- Parents with children who have difficulty learning new vocabulary words and concepts.
- Parents with children who struggle with reading comprehension
- Parents with children who have difficulty socializing with peers
- Parents of children who stutter, or are fast talkers and don’t know if they are a candidate for speech therapy.
- Parents of children who have hearing loss and don’t know what their options are.
- Parents of children who have difficulty with their executive functioning skills.
- Parents of children who need support in their transition to college and beyond but don’t know their options.
- Parents of children who struggle language due to bilingual or second language learning.
Call us today for a to learn more about our Parent Talk.
About the Gr8 Speech Team:
- All therapists are American Speech Hearing Association (ASHA) Certified
- Average 10 years of experience: therapist is assigned to client for the duration of therapy
- Licensed in 24 states
- Multi- lingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Urdu, Sign Language )